Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Google PhotoScan

Google PhotoScanGoogle PhotoScan - Best scanner thus far for digitizing your old photos.

Today Google released a new app for Android and iOS that simplifies, and improves, the digitizing of your old, printed photos. I had a chance to quickly try this on a few old pictures that I had lying around, and, while it takes a little getting used to, this is a significant improvement in all of the major apps I’ve tried before. In fact, I had a serious project that I had to abandon because none of the apps I had previously tried even came close to giving me the results I was looking for. Now, Google PhotoScan does exactly what I’ve needed all along.

It’s fast, accurate, and even performs an auto crop and auto-fix at the same time. And best of all, the result is automatically uploaded to Google Photos. Another quality app from the folks at Google. And best of all, it’s free! Here are the links to get it for Android, and iOS.